DEAF2012 Exhibition, May 17-June 3
The DEAF2012 exhibition features art works that are ‘relationally’ designed and works in which interaction, in whatever form, serves as the starting point for bringing art into being. The pieces are sometimes biological in nature, sometimes technological, and often a mix of the two.
The exhibition is open seven days a week from 11:00 till 18:00.
If you are interested to come and visit us with a group you can call 06-23 71 09 05 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Mushroom Death Suit - Jae Rhim Lee
- Maelstrom - Roman Kirschn
- Terrestrial Ball - Kianoosh Motallebi
- Sandbox - Driessens & Verstappen
- Ideophone 1-
- One Sheep Sweater - Christien Meindertsma
- Pigeon d'Or - Tuur van Balen
- - Frederik de Wilde pt. 1 & Scan
- Notion Motion - Olafur Eliasson
- Pulse - Markus Kison
- Sealed - Jessica de Boer
- Irrational Computing - Ralf Baecker
- 15 Minutes of Biometric Fame - Marnix de Nijs
- Protocell Field - Philip Beesley
- - Zimoun , Microphone, Sound System
- The Small Protein Translation Machine - The Tissue Culture & Art Project
- Protei - Open_Sailing
- Sentient City Survival Kit - Mark Shepard